Yes, it is true that hair fall has to do something with aging. With growing age, people start to lose hair strands. But, it is not always the same. Due to some family genetics, medications, or health issues, men and women might face hair fall at a tender age. Learning about the reasons is important as that will help you to curb down the issues right at the initial stages. With the help of a hair fall specialist in Mumbai, you will not just learn the reasons behind teenage hair fall but also ways to get the issues under check. So, without wasting time, let’s jump straight into details.
Reasons Behind Hair Fall at Tender Ages:
When you think of hair loss, you usually think of hormonal hair loss or something to do with male and female pattern baldness. This is widely common in both genders as early as in their 20s and some will also start experiencing hair loss in their teenage years.
But, there are various other reasons behind hair fall among younger people. The hair loss type will determine the area of the scalp that is getting affected. In some people, hair might come out at the root or break from the middle. Experts will undergo examinations to determine if the hair loss is reversible.
A certified trichologist will diagnose the hair loss type first, followed by a biopsy of the scalp if required. The main goal behind such tests is to pinpoint the reason behind hair loss and then start the matching treatment accordingly. As mentioned earlier, there are various reasons behind a young person experiencing hair loss. Some of those are listed below:
- Some people can suffer from Trichotillomania, which is a hair-pulling disease. Looking for hair fall treatment near me with immediate effect is necessary for such stages.
- Some young men and women suffer from thyroid disease from a tender age, resulting in unwanted hair loss.
- Some autoimmune conditions like Lupus might be one strong reason behind premature hair loss.
- Sudden stress-related situations, also known as Telogen effluvium, can result in hair loss at an early age.
- If you have been suffering from scalp infections or running a high fever due to medical issues, these problems will finally lead to hair fall.
- Any kind of major surgery calls for a strict medication diet. Some medicines might have side effects like hair loss.
- Be careful of the diet plan you are following. If you have a restrictive diet plan without enough iron or protein, it can lead to hair loss.
- Some eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia can lead to hair fall. Learning about the hair fall treatment cost is important to get proper treatment on time and restore hair’s healthy condition to its original shine.
- Young people are more into style and end up using heavy-duty styling products. Excessive use of dyes, gels, perms, and relaxers can weaken the hair roots, causing unwanted hair fall.
Some teenage women might have some birth control pills. These pills will occasionally result in hair thinning in case the woman has a genetic disposition to hormonal hair loss already.
Baldness in the Family:
You must be wondering that if there is baldness running in the family, is there a high chance of following that line? Well, genetic male or female pattern hair loss will surely increase your risk of hormonal hair loss. In case you ever notice hair thinning, it is time to visit a dermatologist early to start the treatment. They might be using natural therapies to regrow hair and also strengthen out the roots of the existing strands. They know how to slow or prevent baldness once they notice hair loss.