Hair loss is one of the most common problems that is being faced by many irrespective of gender. Even though it is a natural phenomenon to lose 25- 50 strands of hair on a daily basis, in most cases the number of hair strands that fall off goes really high or sometimes the scalp gets visible even with minimal hair loss. So if you are experiencing thinning of the scalp or thinning of hair and tried all the home remedies for months, you may want to get it treated by an expert Trichologist. Hair loss can occur due to different reasons, internal or external. Sometimes there are complex problems and need thorough investigations. Hair reflects your health and any disturbance in the body can trigger off the hair loss.
It is a common question, what are the best hair loss clinic near me? The answer to this is, finding the exact reason for your hair loss to maintain a full head of hair.
- Hormonal imbalance-
One of the main reasons for hair loss is hormonal imbalance. This imbalance can occur due to pregnancy, thyroid problems, menopause, breastfeeding, etc. The hair loss that occurs at the time of pregnancy and breastfeeding can sometimes continue for a longer period of time. Hair loss in cases of thyroid imbalance is becoming very common and it is important that you consult with an experienced Trichologist for hair loss treatment in thyroid imbalance. Just like that hair loss treatment in hormonal imbalance is important to be timely begun. Once you correct the internal problems, the hair loss will get reduced rapidly and hair regrowth will happen within 3 to 6 months.
This is yet another major reason for hair loss. Consuming certain drugs will result in severe hair loss. Mainly the drugs that are used for the treatment of cancer, heart issues, depression, lowering cholesterol, steroids and high blood pressure can lead to mild to severe hair loss.
Natural remedies for hair loss
- Wash your hair regularly with a shampoo suited for your scalp type. In this way, you can keep your scalp clean and dandruff will stay away.
- A regular healthy diet is important. Having vegetables and fruits which are rich in Vitamin A, B, iron, copper, zinc, and protein-rich food will eliminate the problem of hair loss to a great extent.
- It is good to massage your scalp with essential oil to make the follicle active. This will also help in reducing hair loss.
Different types of hair loss treatments
As mentioned already, there are different kinds of hair loss treatments available. But each one of them depends on the stage of the hair fall and the condition of your hair. An individual approach to the problem results in successful treatment.
- In some cases, proper medication will be suggested as hair fall can be a cause of some health issues. Hair loss treatment in depression or stress will be different from Hair loss treatment in hormonal imbalance. So the exact cause needs to be established and treated accordingly.
- Platelet-rich plasma is one of the most popular hair loss treatments if you are in a medium stage of hair loss. This treatment can arrest the hair fall and help new hair growth from the dormant hair follicles.
- Scalp Mesotherapy is also one of the highly advanced and effective hair loss treatments available these days.
Apart from these, there are so many other hair loss treatments available. The only important point is whatever treatment you choose, just make sure it suits your hair and scalp health under the advice of an expert Trichologist.