Trichologist in Mumbai Recommends food For Hair Regrowth And Thickening Hair
Your crown aka your hair speaks volume about who you are. The truth is a healthy mane (read long, strong and shiny) will not only get admiration from other people but is also an indication of your general health. Many people have struggled with hair loss and ended up using so much money on hair products that promise instant growth among other unrealistic promises only to be left with a bitter taste of disappointment in their mouths. Care for hair need to start in the body. Meaning what you eat determines how healthy your hair will be.
Best Nutrients Sources for Hair Growth, Healthy Hair and Thickness
- Protein-Protein sources include fish, chicken, turkey, eggs and dairy products. Vegetarian sources include nuts and all manner of legumes.
- Selenium and Zinc – These two minerals are important for scalp protection. Where to get these minerals? Think oysters, eggs and fortified cereals and whole grains.
- Omega 3 – This important fatty acid which can be sourced from oily fish such as the sardines, salmon, trout, mackerel, herring and trout The vegans can find omega 3 fatty acids from pumpkin seeds, avocado and walnuts.
- Vitamins A, B, C, E Sources of vitamin A include pumpkins, carrots and sweet potatoes. Biotin-rich foods are liver, yeast, whole grains and soy flour. Vitamin C sources include citrus fruits, kiwi, blackcurrants, and papaya. Vitamin E, which can be found in nuts, is good for protecting your hair from sun damage.
- Iron –Sources are many including red meat, fish and chicken. Vegetarians can get iron by eating lentils and green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale.
Recipes for Best Hair Loss Treatment in Mumbai
According to Trichologist in Mumbai, Dr Rekha Yadav, the best hair regrowth therapies, should also include a mix of locally available ingredients for thicker and natural hair regrowth. The best trichologist in Mumbai recommends a hair loss prevention diet that is not only tasty but also includes nutrient-rich food. The role of food in stopping hair loss can never be over-emphasized. Here are some recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is the best hair food to boost hair regrowth.
1. High Protein Breakfast Recipe (Non-vegan) for Healthy Hair Growth
A high protein diet in the morning will keep you full for longer and take care of your hair protein needs.
Tangy and spicy lentils and eggs
1 cup cooked lentils or beans
½ cup tomatoes, chopped
¼ tsp turmeric powder
¼ tsp pepper powder
Salt to taste
1 tbsp butter
1 spring onion
Method to prepare the healthy diet recipe
- Pressure-cook your beans or lentils.
- Boil the eggs for 5-10 minutes.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Sauté finely chopped onion for two minutes. Add tomatoes and all other ingredients. Cook for three minutes while covered.
- Serve hot together with the boiled egg.
2. Smoothie for breakfast (Vegan) for thicker hair
If time is a limitation and you do not have one hour to prepare breakfast, a healthy tasty smoothie is a brilliant option for you. A green smoothie will refresh you instantly and the greens and fruits will boost your vitamins and minerals levels for your hair.
3 ripe bananas
Fresh spinach (a handful)
2 kale leaves
1 green apple
2 glasses of water
Method to prepare Smoothie for Thicker Hair
- Clean the spinach and kale leaves.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender for minimum 30 seconds.
- Put in the fridge for a while.
- Drink chilled
3. Lunch (Vegetarian) Promoting Hair Regrowth
Baked aubergine/eggplant/ brinjal, pumpkin, walnut with minted courgettes
2 aubergines (large)
100g thinly sliced red onion
2 garlic cloves
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
100g feta cheese
Halved and lightly toasted large handful of walnuts
2 tsp thyme or rosemary fresh herbs
Mint leaves (small handful, chopped)
Flat-leaf parsley/coriander (small handful, chopped)
Method to cook Vegetarian recipe for Hair Regrowth
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C.
- Cut the aubergines in half and scoop out the inner flesh using a small sharp knife. Chop the flesh and keep aside in a bowl.
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds, chop and mix with the chopped red onion and aubergine. Add thinly sliced garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper and the 2 tbsp oil. Toss together.
- Bake the aubergine halves and the above mix for 20 mins.
- Add onto the pumpkin mixture, herbs, walnuts and feta. Pile up this preparation into the aubergines halves. Sprinkle the remaining oil and bake for another 20 mins.
- For courgette salad, slice them very thinly. Add lemon and oil. Leave for 10 mins.
- Serve on a plate, the eggplant halves, the salad on the side and garnish with a lemon wedge
4. Dinner (Non-vegetarian) for Shiny, Thicker Long Hair
Sardines are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which are good for your hair hydration.
Sardines with chickpeas
10 medium-sized scaled and cleaned sardines
800 gms of soaked chickpeas
50g plain flour
2 zest lemons
3 garlic cloves
250g pack cherry tomatoes
Flat-leaf parsley, large bunch
125ml white wine (1 glass optional)
3 tbsp olive oil
Method to cook the recipe
- Roughly chop the leaves of parsley. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Mix the parsley, half of the chopped garlic and parsley and set aside.
- Scatter the flour over a large tray and dip the sardines in the plate, one at a time.
- Place a large pan on top of a barbecue and heat until very hot. Add the olive oil and heat for a few seconds. Lay the sardines in the oil in one layer. Fry until underside is golden brown (approximately 3 minutes). Turn over the sardines and let fry for 3 minutes. Take them out if the pan onto a plate.
- Add oil to a pan and fry the remaining garlic until softened. Pour in the wine and boil for 1 minute.
- In there, add chickpeas and tomatoes (halved). Stir until heated through. Season with salt and generous amounts of pepper to taste. Add the fish to the pan and mix. Put off heat, sprinkle with parsley and garlic mix set aside earlier.
- Serve with bread.
We have hope you would love to cook these unique receipes and helps you keep your hair healthy.
Let us know your reactions or comments below.